Key Topics in 2017
WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE: “GOING FULL DEVOPS” IN THE TELCO INDUSTRY – OVERCOMING CULTURAL AND OPERATIONAL BARRIERS TO AGILITY
- The rise of IoT and how this is reshaping business and software development models across telecommunication industries
- Where Agile/DevOps and regulatory principles reinforce each other and when they seem to clash
- How speed to release and agile software development is coming to define competition in telco
- Cloud and the implication for IT departments
- Release automation, containers, virtualization and testing
- Dealing with data security and integrity
BUSINESS & STRATEGY SESSIONS - TOOLS, LANGUAGES, METHODS, ORGANISATIONAL STRUCTURES
- Choose wisely: Picking and selecting the right tools
- Better software – High performing teams: The road to Continuous Delivery and Beyond
- Overcoming cultural inhibitors & process issues in transforming your organization to an agile & time to market delivery machine
- Instilling a culture of systems engineering across both development and operations
- From Need to Speed - How to successfully setup a DevOps transformation
- The use of cloud to enable continuous delivery for the telco industry
- Impacting customer experience, productivity, costs & profitability, speed & application delivery by using DevOps
- How to get from repeatability to automation? – Which steps need to be taken before automation within the work flow goes smoothly?
OPERATIONAL AND SECURITY CHALLENGES FOR DEVOPS & SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT IN TELECOMMUNICATION INDUSTRIES
- Using Big Data for advanced analytics within in the telecommunication industry
- Using the increasing capabilities in automation, continuous delivery, continuous integration, automated testing and application monitoring
- Putting developers on the front line of support and security – How can companies secure their most valuable features within the IT Department?
- Collecting data on your customers usage patterns – how to gain customer insights and integrate these into product development workflows
- Mapping regulated activities in a DevOps development process definitions
- Microservice infrastructures and API-driven development libraries
TECHNICAL & OPERATIONAL SESSIONS - TECHNICAL CHALLENGES FOR DEVOPS & SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT IN THE TELCO SECTOR
- Express delivery: Lead Teams that Deliver the Goods
- The benefits of hyper-converged architectures for process optimization and flexibility
- Why just being agile isn’t enough: how can teams achieve their project goals
- DevOps Engagement: Politics, People and Processes in the telco micro world
- Simplifying and standardizing the development and production environments by using cloud solutions / SaaS / PaaS
- Emerging trends for agile and DevOps software/system development – which tools, methods and languages are being created to leverage the work output?
- Logging & Monitoring – How to develop service-discovery in a micro-service infrastructure?
- Application Management, Server & Infrastructure – How to implement & adapt DevOps & Continuous Delivery in the EAM & IT Infrastructure